Registration Terms and Conditions
Registration Fee Includes
- Entry into the conference venue and trade exhibition
- Conference kit
- All Instructional Courses and Preconference Workshop on 2nd February 2017
- Traditional and delicious lunch at the conference venue from 2nd to 5th February 2017
- Cultural night and Inaugural dinner on 2nd February 2017
- Musical night and dinner on 3rd February 2017
- Registration fee does not include Banquet on 4th February 2017. Banquet charges will be extra @ Rs 1500/- per head.
- Early Bird Registration is upto 30th April 2016. Banquet on 4th February 2016 will be free for Early Bird Registration.
- Concession of Rs 1000/- will be applicable till 31st October 2016, for retired army personnel, ENT surgeons of the Paramilitary Forces and related services and AOI members from North-East States of India, Jammu & Kashmir, Uttarakhand and Himachal Pradesh.
- Registration is complimentary for Senior Citizen AOI Members (above 70 years age). Registration is compulsory for all Senior Citizen AOI members and a photocopy of the age proof is mandatory for them.
- PG students will have to provide a certificate from the Head of the Department or Institution confirming eligibility.
- Government Tax and Bank Charges are subject to change and will be levied as applicable.
- All correspondence should be addressed to the Organising Chairman/ Secretary and Conference Secretariate.
On Spot Registration
- Avoid spot registration as good hotel accommodation and Conference Kit cannot be guaranteed.
- Spot Registration strictly by cash only.
- Registration after 31st December 2016 will be considered as on spot registration.
- All pre-registered delegates are requested to carry a print out of their registration confirmation to the conference venue.
- Credit Card: To pay online visit the Conference Website at www.aoicon2017.com
- Bank Transfer: Please enclose a copy of the payment/ Transaction Advise obtained from your bank with the registration form. This is necessary to identify and confirm your payment. Registration forms indicating payment by Bank Transfer but received without a copy of Payment/ Transaction Advice cannot be considered.
Bank Transfer details:
Name of Bank: HDFC Bank
Account Number: 50100138595104
IFS Code: HDFC0001242
SWIFT Code: HDFCINBBCAL
Bank Address: HDFC Bank, India Exchange Place, P 34 Shah House, Kolkata 700001.
- Demand Draft/ Cheques: All Cheques/ Demand Draft payments to be made in favour of “AOICON 2017 KOLKATA” payable at Kolkata. Delegate name, Institute address and Mobile number should be written on the reverse of Cheque/ DD and to be sent to the Conference Head Office (address given below) along with the completed registration forms. Demand Drafts/ Cheques received with the incomplete or partially completed registration form cannot be considered.
Confirmation of payment
- Registration confirmation and a receipt of payment will be sent to the registered delegate by email.
- Registration forms without payment will not be accepted.
- In case of payment by Cheque or Online payment by Credit Cards, registration confirmation is subject to realisation of the cheque or the transferred money.
- Please courier or post the completed registration form along with Demand Draft/ Cheque to the Conference Secretariat.
Conference Head Office:
CMC House, 91 B, Chitta Ranjan Avenue, Kolkata 700073.
Phone: 033 22258548, 033 22219738,
Mobile: +91 9830186717,
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Cancellation must be received in writing by the Conference Secretariat via email or post. All approved cancellations will be processed 30 days after the Conference.
- 25% deduction for cancellation before 30th November 2016.
- 50% deduction for cancellation before 31st December 2016.
- No refund for cancellation received after 31st December 2016.
- Refunds will be made by at per cheque after 5th March 2017.
- Date of receipt of communication for cancellation will be used for calculation the amount of refund. Refunds will be credited only to the account from where registration amount was received.
For any assistance or clarification please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org